Professionalism . Initiative . Forward-Thinking
PIF Capital is one of the only 360-degree platform for entrepreneurs, offering specialized consulting, educational programs as well as exit strategy development.
Developing Global Companies and Entrepreneurs
Over the years, we have guided over 1,200 SMEs to boost Capital, Profits, Talents, and Keymanship through our CPTK® Framework (Trademark Pending) with knowledge delivered through our programs. As the first and only one-stop capital resource platform strategically designed for SMEs, we lead entrepreneurs to acquire resources, gain knowledge and build global companies. Furthermore, we guide top-notch companies to build business strategies and manage their exit strategy (M&A, Listing, Divestment etc.).
The Consulting Team
Our certified panel of advisors is your trusted partners in solving complex business issues. From Entrepreneurs, TUV SUD-certified Singapore Certified Management Consultants (SCMC), Chartered Accountants (CA), Project Management Consultants (PMC) to MAS-licensed representatives, PIF Capital has deep experience in serving our clientele across various industries. We have the know-how and solutions tailor-made to you
Capital Developer / Speaker
- ACCA since 1998
- CFMAS Module 4A
- PMC certified advisor
- Co-founder of PIF Capital, Asia’s one stop capital resource platform
- Co-founder of Supreme Floors Holding – Singapore’s No. 1 Wood Flooring Brand.
- Advised numerous projects including Huamao Agencies Sdn Bhd, Hoyu Tire Corporation and The Lite Holdings (SG) Pte Ltd
- MAS licensed representative dealing with collective investment scheme& securities
- More than 15 years of MNCs’ experience in Corporate Strategy, Corporate Finance & Technology
- Successfully conducted the IPO of Sheng Siong Supermarket on SGX mainboard, raising S$116M
- Successfully conducted the IPO of Overseas Family School on SGX main board, raising S$72M
- Successfully conducted reverse M&A of Great Eastern Life Chia at consideration of RMB 303M.
- Former CFO of several Singapore listed companies, Memtech International, Suntec REIT, and Lee Kim Tah.
- Chartered Accountant certified in both Singapore and Australia.
- Extensive regional experience in the various industries， environment, digital, property and more
- 5 years of experience driving key projects in China (Shanghai & Dongguan)
- Facilitated in raising more than $100m
- Engaged in more than 100 start-ups and small business in scaling up both product and business development
Toh Han Boon
Chief Financial Officer
- Chartered Accountant(FCA) with ISCA
- More than 14 years experiences in IPO, M&A in Ernst & Young LLP (EY)
- Former Executive Director and CFO for Republic Healthcare, successfully bring the company to IPO(HK $312m market value) in HongKong Exchange
- Team lead in structuring and soliciting buyers for US$55M privatization of Eng Kong Holdings ltd to a private equity firm.
- 7 years of experience in the Alternative Investments space (Venture Capital, Private Equity and Family Offices) as an investment and strategy role
- Worked in several funds and large SMEs through the course of her career including Hong Kong-listed asset manager and family office, and Singaporean venture capital and private equity firm
- Previously Corporate Development and Strategy for Singapore Smart City-solutions firm valued at S$500million, invested in by RRJ Capital.
Why PIF Capital?
360-Degree Business Consultancy and Entrepreneur Resources Platform
Meeting your Needs with the End Result.
We offer SME-focused, practical solutions in varied fields, such as Media, Internet, Technology, Real Estate, Construction and more.
Educational Programs on Business Breakthrough (BBT), Applied Capital Strategy (ACS) and Zero-to-IPO2.
Qualified and Accredited Team of Serial Entrepreneurs and Professionals – Chartered Accountant (CA), TUV SUD’s Singapore Certified Management Consultant (SCMC), Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) licensed Representatives.
Benefit from our Resources Platform – Networking, Enterprise Visits, Investor Forums and International Roadshows.
Philosophy of PIF Capital
Merging Eastern Philosophy and Western Best Practices