Professionalism . Initiative . Forward-Thinking
Developing Global Companies and Entrepreneurs
Over the years, we have guided over 1,200 SMEs to boost Capital, Profits, Talents, and Keymanship through our CPTK® Framework (Trademark Pending) with knowledge delivered through our programs. As the first and only one-stop capital resource platform strategically designed for SMEs, we lead entrepreneurs to acquire resources, gain knowledge and build global companies. Furthermore, we guide top-notch companies to build business strategies and manage their exit strategy.
The Consulting Team
Our certified panel of consultants is your trusted partners in solving complex business issues. From Entrepreneurs, to TUV SUD-certified Singapore Certified Management Consultants (SCMC), Chartered Accountants (CA) and Project Management Consultants (PMC), PIF Capital has deep experience in serving our clientele across various industries. We have the know-how and solutions tailor-made to your company.
Capital Developer / Speaker
- ACCA since 1998
- CFMAS Module 4A
- TÜV SÜD Singapore Certified Management Consultant (SCMC)
- Co-founder of PIF Capital, Asia’s one stop capital resource platform
- Co-founder of Supreme Floors Holding – Singapore’s No. 1 Wood Flooring Brand.
- Advised numerous projects including Huamao Agencies Sdn Bhd, Hoyu Tire Corporation and The Lite Holdings (SG) Pte Ltd
Chief Strategy Officer
- More than 15 years of MNCs’ experience in Corporate Strategy, Corporate Finance & Technology
- Successfully conducted the IPO of Sheng Siong Supermarket on SGX mainboard, raising S$116M
- Successfully conducted the IPO of Overseas Family School on SGX main board, raising S$72M
- Successfully conducted reverse M&A of Great Eastern Life Chia at consideration of RMB 303M.
- 7 years of experience in the Alternative Investments space (Venture Capital, Private Equity and Family Offices) as an investment and strategy role
- Worked in several funds and large SMEs through the course of her career including Hong Kong-listed asset manager and family office, and Singaporean venture capital and private equity firm
- Previously Corporate Development and Strategy for Singapore Smart City-solutions firm valued at S$500million, invested in by RRJ Capital.
Why PIF Capital?
360-Degree Business Consultancy and Entrepreneur Resources Platform
Meeting your Needs with the End Result.
We offer SME-focused, practical solutions in varied fields, such as Media, Internet, Technology, Real Estate, Construction and more.
Qualified and Accredited Team of Serial Entrepreneurs and Professionals – Chartered Accountant (CA) and TUV SUD’s Singapore Certified Management Consultant (SCMC) awarded under Enterprise Singapore.