Do you know what is the most valuable asset in your business?
There’s nothing more valuable than Equity for a business. That is why one of PIF’s focal points is Equity Financing – Funding business expansion by selling shares of stock to investors. Besides determining the value of a company, equity is important to businesses because it can be used to gain access to a large amount of capital without having to take on debt.
Decoding Equity is a 2-day event that allows you to master equity management in terms of four aspects as follows: 1) Equity Incentives – How to motivate stakeholders with equity? 2) Equity Framework – How to strategies equity structure to protect equity value? 3) Equity Allocation – How to allocate equity to dissolve shareholders’ disputes? 4) Equity Financing – How to put equity financing into practice?
Make your business not only profitable but also more valuable by joining our Decoding Equity event today!
Event Suitable For
- SME entrepreneurs or business owners from all kinds of industries
- Strategic business partners who are searching for collaboration opportunities
- Investors who are looking for investment projects
- Professionals who are hunting for potential partnership
Key Takeaways (Day 1)
Through Equity Incentives and Equity Framework, you will be able to:
- Motivate employees and shareholders by allotting equity to them
- Strive a balance between salary incentives and equity incentives
- Understand the pros and cons of equity incentives
- Revise and reform dissatisfactory equity framework
- Invite upstream and downstream supply chain as shareholders
- Get control of company core control
Key Takeaways (Day 2)
Through Equity Allocation and Equity Financing, you will be able to:
- Allocate responsibilities, rights, and benefits of shareholders
- Settle the conflict between shareholders
- Set up the requirements for entry and exit of shareholders
- Lower fundraising cost with equity financing
- Redesign cooperate structure for fundraising
- Grow and expand business without using own money